sorry i’m not sorry.
PB Teen has new sorority merch! A bit pricey for what it is, buy I’ll buy anything with my letters on it!
- Summer whites.
- A braid or two.
- Going Greek.
- Dating Greek.
- Getting along with your bfs bros.
- Not publicizing your private life.
- Leaving certain questions unanswered.
- Natural makeup.
- Not being “that girl”
- Being nice to your boyfriend.
- Dressing as if you will see your worst enemy.
- Being an independent woman.
- Knowing how to drink.
- Smiling, even when you don’t feel like it.
- Helping those in need.
- Handwritten thank-you notes.
- anything seen or heard or worn on the Jersey Shore
- watching Jersey Shore
- Fighting in public
- yelling in public… true sratstars handle affairs with poise and class
- Cussing on facebook or in unfamilar conversation.
- Publicizing your late night endeavors.
- Cargo ANYTHING, unless you are serving our country.
- Trashing your boyfriends friends or family.
- “Bedazzled” clothing/phones
- Liquid foundation lines, or any other type of caked on makeup.
- Betraying your sisters.
- Making other’s feel bad simply because you know you can.
- Impersonal emails and texts. (For anything other than business)
- Being an “independent” because you think you are above the Greek System.
- Changing your friends like you change your clothes.
- The prestige
- Pretty friends… who make great future bridesmaids
- Access to the best guys (if they’re smart, they stay within the greek system)
- People to party with and people to study with at any time any day
- The social calendar
- The alumni connections
- The super cute apparel
- Philanthropy: a way to feel good about yourself
- It keeps you in shape
- 70 other closets…. a REALLY big wardrobe! (you never have to wear the same thing twice.)
- An excuse to shop… for formals, recruitment, mixers, sisterhoods…the list goes on.