- Flaunting my letters… yet still managing to keep it classy
- Walking straight into a party right after the guy at the door told the crowd waiting that it was full… and bringing 20 of my sisters with me
- Neon anything
- Stealing coozies from fraternities… sorry i’m not sorry.
- Never waiting at the bar for a drink
- Never buying my own drinks
- Wearing letters on the first day of classes so GDIs know to not even bother to sit next to me
- Hooking up with the big and the little
- Partying harder than all the GDIs, yet still having better grades
- JELLO SHOTTTTSSS
- not getting a good shacker shirt
- when sisters look atrocious while wearing letters
- dead cell phones
- sisters who constantly get sick and make you take care of them because they can’t handle their alcohol. (note this is different from the sisters who get sick but can take care of themselves.) being mommy for a night is fine, but all the time is not
- when i drunk eat
- when the vodka is gone
- those few sisters who never go to events. (um why are you paying dues each semester if you’re going to be MIA… like seriously, we could have picked better girls instead of you)
- fraternity basements with no cell service
- weak jungle juice
- lame party DJs
This top tier fratdaddy of ABC Family’s Greek is hot, well dressed, douchey yet nice, rich (sometimes), sexy, smart, is willing to kick anyone’s ass to get his girl, and has the first official fratdaddy of the week spotlight.
Casey: I know where I want to be in ten years. Do you?
Cappie: I want to be with you.