- Flaunting my letters… yet still managing to keep it classy
- Walking straight into a party right after the guy at the door told the crowd waiting that it was full… and bringing 20 of my sisters with me
- Neon anything
- Stealing coozies from fraternities… sorry i’m not sorry.
- Never waiting at the bar for a drink
- Never buying my own drinks
- Wearing letters on the first day of classes so GDIs know to not even bother to sit next to me
- Hooking up with the big and the little
- Partying harder than all the GDIs, yet still having better grades
- JELLO SHOTTTTSSS
- not getting a good shacker shirt
- when sisters look atrocious while wearing letters
- dead cell phones
- sisters who constantly get sick and make you take care of them because they can’t handle their alcohol. (note this is different from the sisters who get sick but can take care of themselves.) being mommy for a night is fine, but all the time is not
- when i drunk eat
- when the vodka is gone
- those few sisters who never go to events. (um why are you paying dues each semester if you’re going to be MIA… like seriously, we could have picked better girls instead of you)
- fraternity basements with no cell service
- weak jungle juice
- lame party DJs
Casey: I know where I want to be in ten years. Do you?
Cappie: I want to be with you.
1. Jack Rogers- Navajo sandals:
Preferably in a metallic color because these can be worn with any outfit. The colored ones are harder to wear daily. But once you have a neutral pair, you can dive into the colors to wear with select outfits.
2. Norts (Nike Tempo Shorts):
You’ll need at least one pair but true srat stars have a rainbow of these. They should be worn with oversized frat/shacker t’s to class. And considering they are made as running shorts, they are also a fabulous pair with your letters for when you’re working out.
These are a staple of all things sratty, preppy, and classy. Oversized pearl earrings look good with any outfit and scream sratstar. For a less dramatic look, humble-sized ones will do. A pearl necklace is also a classic look to pair with any summer dress or with any other daily outfit. But whatever you do, don’t cheap out in this area even when its pretty easy to. Many people will be able to notice and you will look fake and totally stupid.
4. Longchamp- Le Pilage tote
Also known as a srat sack, this bag in any color is the perfect daily tote to fit all your goodies or, in the bigger size, will work as a book bag.
1.Lilly Pulitzer- anything:
2. Tory Burch- Reva Ballet Flats:
Although they’re a bit pricey for flats, get them in black and you can wear them with virtually everything to look classy and well put-together.
3. Burberry Accesories
This timeless pattern will always be classy. However, this is also another thing to never cheap out on. True sratstars can spot real Burberry in an instant, so those Canal Street imposters won’t win you any srat points.
4. Vineyard Vines classic tote:
VV even makes patterns for schools and srats. Find yours and rock it.
5. David Yurman bangles:
Ask your fratdaddy or real daddy for some of these gems. Although they are not a cheap snag, they’re definitely worth it.